Experience some of the best places for big game charter fishing in the world. The calm waters off the Kona Coast on the Big Island are famous for big Pacific blue Marlin, as well a Yellow fin Tuna (Ahi), Striped Marlin, Black Marlin, Dorado (Mahi-Mahi), Wahoo (Ono), and Spearfish. Fishing in Hawaii is great year round! Morning and afternoon private or shared charters are available. Family Friendly boats- fun for the whole group! Snorkeling can be included on your outing!
What is included in the charter
Private use of the boat chartered for the time reserved. "We do not come back early and if we do
happen to leave late for whatever reason we will return to the harbor that much later."
The following amenities are included complimentary on all boats:
• Continental Breakfast or light afternoon snack depending on trip time
• Fresh Kona Coffee
• Bottled Water
• Residential Refrigerators for you to store any additional food items (no bananas please) and
any beverage you prefer to drink
• All tackle and equipment
• Fillet and package of your catch to take back with you
*Please contact us for Charter pricing
What additional things do we offer?
You can also add any of these items to enhance
• Boxed Lunch - $20 pp Choose from our list of available items and your lunch will be waiting
for you when you arrive at the boat.
• Photo & Video Package - $100 This includes a photographer for the trip who would be
responsible for getting still pictures, video of any exciting moments and underwater video of
any catch. Photographer utilizes Hi Def video and Go Pro Cameras to capture the highlights
from all angles. Provided that you are not departing the following day a CD of the trip would be
delivered to your hotel/condo a couple days after the trip. This is a great holiday card photo
Please contact us for information and pricing on shared boats!